The kitchen is called the ‘heart of the house’. Just like that the bathroom is the most vulnerable place from where the bacteria and germs make their way inside the home. This is the reason why doctors stress using disinfectant and cleaners while cleaning bathrooms. It is not about the cleanliness, your bathroom also speaks of your style. So let’s discuss about the tips which you should try while going through bathroom renovation.
1. Improved ventilation process: Do you have the black specs on the ceiling of your bathroom? If so, it is a strong indication of poor maintenance of the ventilation of your bathroom. Your long-cherished cabinets in the bathroom will catch moss and the showerheads will require replacement soon. Add an exhaust fan and this will reduce the excess steam of the room. If you bathroom walls are covered will oil based tiles, they will help in making your task easier. The mossy elements fail to gather quickly over them.
2. Choose the best tiles in Parramatta for the bathroom floor: Oily ceiling and wall are good enough in order to make them live long. But if the tiles of the bathroom floor are slippery, they will cause any type of accidents. A little amount of water on them will bring in huge loss. You need to be aware of the possible dangers slippery tiling can cause to you and your family members.
3. Have a budget: Bathroom renovation can be done easily without spending a lot of money. Make a budget and the list of requirements. Purchase all the bathroom accessories at wholesale price and save decent amount of money. A perfect measuring sense is important. So with the saved amount, you should hire an experienced plumber. You must have a good search before finalizing. Otherwise, the leakage problems will bother you a lot.
4. Waterproofing quality: Your bathroom must be waterproof and free from leakage. It is not just important for you, but mandatory to have a waterproof certificate by the authority. In case, you are planning to sell the house, this certificate is just essential.
5. Enjoy vibrant lighting: You know well that correct lighting helps in increasing the space. In addition, since you spend a good amount of time in bathroom for personal cleanliness, it must have ample lighting. The regular task of waxing, application of face packs, shaving, or simple face cleaning – all these require good amount of lighting. Even a well-designed bathroom, look too horrible if there is no proper light.
Are these tips helpful enough? Let us know.